My plate of life is full. It’s like the world is the table at Thanksgiving, and even though my plate is already overflowing with turkey, mashed potatoes & cranberry sauce…I want to pile on the stuffing too.
Mmm…now I’m hungry.
Anywho, yeah there’s a lot going on right now. I know this is all kind of random, but I just had to share because I'm excited about all of it. (So excited that I can't seem to concentrate on just one thing for more than 10 minutes...)
Okay....now.....what was I talking about.......
*Planning G’s birthday party! I can’t believe she’ll be 1 in just two short months! Fun, but frugal ideas anyone?
*Planning/Helping with my sister’s bridal shower! YAY!!
*I already posted on how I started working on our family’s genealogy. While it’s fascinating, it’s frustrating! I had a written copy of my Grandmother’s family tree, and now I can’t find it. I tore the upstairs apart looking for it. (And my mom’s copy is in storage!) My goal was to focus on Tyson’s Dad’s branch of the tree, and I’m now stuck at a Great-Grandfather who was born in 1800. Ugh. I guess I should be pretty happy with what I have so far. Not bad for only doing this for 2 weeks.
*Perhaps my biggest project: I finally decided - I am going to do it. I am going to start taking steps for my own photography business . I’ve said that so many times, but this time I mean it! I used the baby as an excuse…and before I know it I will have another baby to use as an excuse. I can at least try, right? Before I come up with another excuse. (Which I’ve already decided would be that I’m nervous about doing so well I’d have to leave the security of my current job….but isn’t that what I want???)
All this on top of STILL switching billing systems at work, trying to take care of my household as if I didn’t work 40 hours, planning 2 weekends away on a budget – one to NYC and one to Boston and wondering why the heck I can’t make a loaf of bread.
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Peanut Gallery Says...