Okay, I *tried* to make bread again today.
I messed it up again. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong!!! It didn’t rise. I just don’t know if it wasn’t warm enough, or what? I am so frustrated because I love love love the smell of freshly baked bread and I would much rather have homemade bread in the house instead of having to go buy loaves at the store. I’m beginning to wonder if a bread machine would be worth it for me? I’ve heard that cost wise…it doesn’t really save you that much. But if I keep wasting flour, sugar & yeast (not to mention wasting my time)…maybe a machine would be worth it.
I had all sorts of questions yesterday…did I mix the water & yeast to vigerously. Did I knead it too much? Or too little? Was it just too dang cold in the house, even after we set it next to the space heater?
So many questions. No answers. Anybody have any answers for me??
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Peanut Gallery Says...