This is such a fun age, and I looked forward to this time of year since the moment I knew I was pregnant. It has not disappointed.
G is full of spunk, a little stubborn at times, entertaining and the joy of my life. I never could have imagined it would be THIS fun.
She has had a lot of growth over the past month. She is now crawling, pulling herself up to standing and has also started working on standing on her own. She is cutting her top teeth, the first cut through a few days ago and the 2nd shouldn't be too far behind. (There may even be some more coming in up there!)
G is a tall skinny girl. At her Well Visit yesterday her weight was in the 20th percentile, while her height was in the 95th.
I am so looking forward to her first Christmas, tomorrow! I can barely contain myself!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Peanut Gallery Says...