This week I am truly grateful for:
…My husband returning, safely, from a trip back home, and relaxed
…A fun Saturday with my mom, Grandma & G, hanging out around the house, going to a craft bazaar and just relaxing
…SNOW! It may be cumbersome to drive in. But it’s so pretty and really makes it much easier to get in the Christmas spirit. I am one of those annoying people who loves every single season, for one reason or another.
….Being able to stay home and have a Mommy & baby day with G today. Tuesday’s are my mom’s day to watch G, and she is not feeling well at all. And G seemed to be running a slight fever. I just didn’t have the heart to bundle her up, drive through the mess on the roads and send her off to the sitter for the day. So I stayed home. J
…A job that allows me to get *some* work done from home. Not 8 hours worth, but a few hours to make me feel less guilty and not necessary for me to use an ENTIRE day off from my Time Off bank.
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Peanut Gallery Says...