Today G hit the 8 month mark.
A month ago I was so incredibly certain she'd be moving around by now.
But I was wrong. She has been so close to crawling for awhile now, but has recently decided she's much more interested in standing on her own for longer periods of time, and working on walking. (And now is pretty successful at maneuvering those little feet when someone holds her hands.)
I was preparing for a crawling baby...not so much for a walking baby....
Her personality is really beginning to shine, and she makes me laugh daily. She's also very talkative, and I would just love to know what she *thinks* she's saying.
Let me just say, it is getting more & more difficult to do these monthly pictures by myself. Even this month the piece of paper was wondering what it ever did to deserve this....
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Peanut Gallery Says...