Sunday, October 24, 2010

Seven Months

G hit the 7 month mark today.



This past month flew by. After all the dreading I did leading up to her reaching 6 months, I am shocked at how quickly another month has passed without my knowledge. A month ago I wasn’t ready for my baby to be a whole half a year old. And now she’s *more* than half a year.
I am constantly amazed by this little girl. And I just know in a month’s time she’ll be mobile. She’s so close right now, there’s no going back after this next milestone. It seems as though I am the ONLY person not pushing her to start crawling. I like a stationary baby. A cute little baby that just happily sits on the bathroom floor, playing, while I take my morning shower. Once she’s moving, I can’t just plop her down any old place. BUT…we’re not there yet…so I won’t think about it.
(Though thinking about baby proofing might be a good idea.)

This month brought some big changes for G. She sprouted some hair…FINALLY….

All kidding aside, she has really started to finally get some more hair. Let’s just assume it’s the changing weather; all cute little animals must grow a thicker coat. Tyson & I joke that she’s finally getting bed head, and it’s just long enough to cover her ears….okay maybe cover is the wrong word. Overlap. A little bit.
Although this first year is flying by too fast for my liking, I’m enjoying every minute of this beautiful girl and can’t wait to see what adventures the next month bring. She’s only a baby once, so I treat every month almost like a birthday. (Minus the cake, presents & games…though I wouldn’t be against eating cake every month.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Peanut Gallery Says...