Over the past 4 months, I've lost track of how many times I've tried to start a "blog". (I really don't like that word, but that's what this is so we'll go with it....)
I don't know why I feel such an urge to update people I know (and those I may not) with mundane happenings in my life, but I do. Maybe because I feel partly misunderstood? Could be. I want to share things with people I may not see or talk too regularly? It's a good idea. Possibly because I have the world's most adorable baby girl and an awesome husband? Yup. That must be it.
In trying to start my blog, I tried a couple with "themes". But I got bored with those real fast, so I knew anyone reading it would too. I guess I'll just go with random. I'm good at random. Today one of my coworkers informed me I'm random & weird, but that's what they expect from me. So there ya go.
This will just be my sharing of thoughts on the journey of marriage and amazing achievements that my daughter makes - which my seem small to you but just completely floor me; proving to me what a miracle babies are.
I'll probably also share my attempts at creating a more simple & natural life. (Believe me, that includes some crazy idea - like did you know I have shampooed my hair since August??)
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Peanut Gallery Says...