Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Daylight Savings Funk

I’ve really been struggling the past few days. My mind feels full to capacity, but when I sit down to put it in words….no words exist.

Everything seems to be overwhelming to me, yet I don’t have a reason why. Work has been stressful, and it makes me miss G something terrible. So maybe that’s it. What it all really boils down to. I’ve read that a new mom’s brain grows and her senses are more intuned to her baby. Maybe I’m so upset over the time I’m missing with her that this emotion has completely hijacked my brain.

Or…I could just blame this funk I’m in on daylight savings. (Much like I blamed daylight savings on the extreme urge to shove a fondue fork up a co-workers nose today. She really got under my skin, and that was the first image that came to mind. Go figure.)




.......Needless to say…....I have not been doing such a good job sticking to the organization schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Peanut Gallery Says...