Has it really been almost a week since I last posted?
Time flies, especially when I had a long weekend to enjoy with my family....
So here is what I've grateful for this week:
.....4 AMAZING days off with my husband & daughter. I have not spent 4 days in a row, without having to work, with G since my maternity leave ended. It was pure bliss.
.....Black Friday shopping with my mom, Grandma, Aunt & G...without a major argument. It was actually enjoyable!!
.....My husband who keeps going to a job that he really does not like, to provide for his family. He sees the missed time as not being there for his family, when I see the exact opposite. He's doing what he has to right now. Like all things in life, this too shall pass.
.....Teething Bling!!
Without which making this post (and catching up on old posts) would not have been possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Peanut Gallery Says...