Truly Grateful Tuesdays
I’ve barely been able to keep up with this blog, and I have stashes of things to post. Heck, I don’t even think I have anyone reading this. But I have suddenly become ambitious enough to start my own meme. (What’s a meme you ask?)
I heard on the John Tesh radio show, of all places, some benefits of keeping a gratitude journal. I know I am not disciplined enough to keep up with an actual 'writing' journal. Trust me. I’ve tried. Recently. So I figured: Hey I have a blog. And hey I don’t need to do it EVERY day….so I’ll do it once a week.
And from hence forth, it shall officially be called: Truly Grateful Tuesdays
That’s it, all my creativity for the week. I can’t possible risk using & therefore exhausting another brain cell to list what I am grateful for…………
Perhaps, I should be grateful for brain cells. For that I truly am. Especially the ones in my daughter’s head. She is such a smart baby and it is such a joy to watch her grow & learn.
I’m also grateful for:
… a wonderful place to work and a very relaxed boss. (Who let me leave a little early Friday after Tyson & G came to surprise me with a visit me.)
… getting my blood test results back and my TSH levels are good, and my meds don’t need to be upped again!
…a very productive weekend, and a very comfortable bed to crash into after a long weekends worth of work.
…safe hunting excursions for Tyson & my grandfather (Even though Tyson *shot* a buck with a HUGE rack, and after tracking for hours the blood trail ran cold. Now we have reason to believe that buck is out there taunting Tyson. Oh well, still plenty of time left in the season!)
Typing that brought a smile to my face. What a great way to reflect on the past week. I also thought it fitting to start this “trend” the week of Thanksgiving. I have much to be thankful for this year, and can’t wait to share one of my favorite holidays with my daughter. A happy thanksgiving to each & every one of you! Safe travels to those of you who are venturing out!
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Peanut Gallery Says...