Thursday, February 24, 2011

Have Your People Call My People

Don’t ask me why, but I have completely fallen in love with the idea of a mommy calling card.
I have no use for them. I work all day, at a desk, with people I’ve worked with for years. (And also have company bought business cards.) G doesn’t go to any play groups, preschool or anything of the sort – but I absolutely love the idea of having a little calling card declaring me to be G’s mama! LOVE IT.
So of course, I made myself some. One never knows when you might need a calling card! And I would hate for the moment to arise and I’d have to say “oh…here let me write my information on a napkin for you”. I wanna whip one of these babies out!
Now…I have a confession to make. I am a little obsessed with paisley. Have been for awhile. I don’t know exactly when it started. Perhaps when I was watching country singer Brad Paisley and realized his guitar was actually paisley. I knew I never would play guitar, let alone play a paisley guitar so I just became obsessed with the pattern instead. So much so that when we finally move, G’s new room will be completely based off a fun paisley (yet to be found) fabric for her curtains.
With that said. I did not use paisley on these cards. I was looking for paisley, and found a fun free clip art instead. Fun & Free. Score. (That and the paisley pattern I originally choose was not cooperating with my specifications, so I booted it off the project.)
So without further ado…. my calling card.




Makes you want to call me, huh?

The *real* card has my actual last name, G’s entire first name and my phone number not Jenny’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Peanut Gallery Says...