The bitter cold of this winter is starting to make this mama weary. I’m sluggish, and feeling lazy – though I know that is definitely not the case. It’s not cabin fever, because I’m certainly out of the house enough. (Probably more than I’d like to be…)
I now know why bears hibernate in the winter. I wish I could do that right about now. I’ve got a nice warm, comfy, fuzzy blanket on my bed, which is calling my name. (This blanket is magical; the baby will even cuddle with you for a period of time, as long as you have this blanket wrapped around you both! The warmth of the blanket & a snugglie baby, nothing is better!)
Everything seems to move slower when it’s cold. And I think that’s where I’m at right now. I’ve got some big things coming up, so hopefully I can thaw out a bit before then. In the meantime, I’ll enjoy this leisurely pace.
Whether the weather be fine, Whether the weather be not, Whether the weather be cold, Whether the weather be hot, We'll weather the weather, Whatever the weather, Whether we like it or not"

No comments:
Post a Comment
The Peanut Gallery Says...