Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Books, Books and More Books!

The better part of this morning was spent on Goodreads.com. (Don't worry, I worked more than I spent on there....I think....)

This site is awesome. I used to keep a small notebook in my purse to jot down book titles when I came across one that sounded interesting. But the notebook is MIA. So more recently I've taken to writing them down on post-it notes. And I'm pretty sure I've already lost one of them.
With this new discovery I have some place to keep a running list of all the books I want to read. Which is AWESOME. As of Noon, I had 81 books on my "to read" list.

If only I could find that notebook and add those titles, before it sprouts legs and runs away again. (Perhaps it's having an affair with my glasses, which have been missing for 2 months.)

Of course now I am convinced that I don't read nearly enough (which I don't) and that I must start doing so (which I really should). I'm learning that this blog seems to be a place where I over promise my time to some new obsession I've found. I really should figure out how to make changes in my life and STICK to it.

Perhaps I should find a book on that, add it to my list and read that first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Peanut Gallery Says...