Yes, I know I’ve been a little absent. I always find the first post after a long pause….awkward. And considering not many people read this, can you just accept my apology & we’ll move on like nothing happened?
Ok good.
I haven’t really been able to find words worthy of sharing. Not to mention the stuff going on that I WANT to talk about, but the hubby & I agreed we wouldn’t until it was ‘for sure’. As of this Friday it should be ‘for sure’, so I’m going to keep the anticipation up for just a little longer. (Though it’s all over facebook, and our entire families know…I still feel like I shouldn’t share it with the rest of the world yet…and no, I’m not pregnant…)
Otherwise we’ve been keeping busy at the Wally House. Since my last post we’ve had G’s first birthday party, my grandparents arrived home from FL (and we’re all adjusting to having 5 people in the house again), my sister’s bridal shower was this past weekend and coming up this Saturday is a BBQ for my dad’s 50th.
I’m learning I enjoy planning parties & get togethers. I just wish I had more time & funds to devote to them.
I apologize for my kind of lame-o post. G shared her cold with me, and even my thoughts are congested.
I’m also going to be working on the look of my blog, and possibly renaming it. So this place is officially under construction. Please excuse our mess. J
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Peanut Gallery Says...