I suppose I've let the suspension hang in the air long enough.
On Friday Tyson took the oath to join the Air National Guard. Stationed right here, with the 174th Fighter Wing. He's currently joining to do weather. Of all things. My husband the weather man. I LOL everytime I say that.
Doing weather includes 8 months of school in Mississippi and 3 1/2 in Jacksonville. Luckily, G & I will be able to go with him to MS. FL, not so much. We're still working on that little hiccup. I would like to somehow go to FL with him, but that would be out of our pocket. So we still need to weigh the pros & cons, and probably will not be able to make a final decision on that until the time is upon us.
We still don't know WHEN classes will start for Tyson. Still some more red tape to go through before he can officially be given his orders. We're hoping for a Fall start.
There are so many things this means to our family. But first & foremost, I am so entirely proud of my husband. I practically light up when I get to say my husband is serving our country again.
Being a military WIFE, is so different that being a military fiance who also lives on the other side of the country.
God has started to lead us down an amazing path, and I am truly grateful for any opportunites that he may lay before us. To think of where our family was 4 months ago...everything felt like a struggle; even to just have a normal conversation between husband & wife was difficult and usually left me in tears. But the work HE has done in that short time, simply A-MAZING! (Oh how I wish I had opened that door a long time ago!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Peanut Gallery Says...